The process of collecting a debt owed to you, from another business can seem daunting if you don’t understand the process. Howe & Associates believes in helping our clients understand the process first, and then taking on the “heavy lifting” and getting our clients the money they are owed.
We have a large library of videos that help explain the process, and we encourage you to watch them as you decide your next steps. Our videos cover topics such as :
- What Does a Collection Attorney Do?
- The Debt Collection Demand Letter Process in Georgia
- How To Collect Past Due Loan Payments
- What are Payment Bond Claims in Georgia?
- How Can I Seek a Court Order to Repossess Pledged Collatteral?
- What is a Promissory Note?
- How can I Negotiate a Reasonable Plan of Repayment?
- What to do When Faced with Chapter 11 Bankruptcy with a Debtor?
- Overcoming bankruptcy Barriers in Collecting Business Debts?
- Can a Debtor Return Materials in Exchange for Payment?
- How Does Our Firm Enforce Judgements?
- How can Landlords Collect Delinquent Rent Payments in Georgia?
- How Does Our Firm Handle Breach of Contract Cases?
- and much more…
Andrew Weisblat, in his article at Business.com states that “There are many steps in the commercial debt collection process, which can often require legal action against a business debtor. ” The laws in Georgia are different than the laws in other states, so it’s important to hire an experienced Georgia debt collection attorney that understands the specifics if the debtor is in Georgia.
You can read Andrew’s full article below.
There are many aspects to running a business, but the most simple bottom line is that you provide services or products in exchange for payments collected from clients. Clients can be individual consumers or they can often be other businesses with which …and more »